With the rise of Covid Cases, I figured it was a great time tell everyone again all the precautions I take to keep everyone safe and healthy. IF YOU ARE SICK (EVEN IF IT IS NOT COVID) YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME TO MY STUDIO! I have newborns come to my studio frequently so I need to keep my home as germ free as possible.
The following safety regulations are in place to protect you from COVID19:
1. The Photographer and anyone who is not getting their photo taken while in my studio needs to wear a mask and keep 2m apart whenever possible.
2. All Clients will take their shoes off outside the studio and sanitize their hands once they enter with the hand sanitizer I have at my front entrance.
3. The client will only bring the essentials that they need in my studio and there will be no outside props allowed
4. The Photographer and all clients will need to stay 2 meters away from each other at all times. This means during your child's session you will need to pick up your child and place them near the setup or catch them if they try to run away or towards the photographer.
5. Only one session a day (this way my studio can be properly cleaned and aired out)
6. For cake smash sessions, Only the child and one parent may come for the session (unless you paid for family photos and then only the immediate family can come for their photos).
7. For Newborn sessions, Family photos will be done at the beginning of the session so everyone else can leave while one parent stays with me and the baby being photographed.
8. A day or two before your session, I will be sending you a covid waiver form for you to sign. This confirms you have no covid symptoms, haven't travelled, or been in close contact with someone who tested positive.
9. In case you forget your mask, I do have disposable masks for you to wear during your session as well as gloves if you want them.
10. A max of 5 people are allowed in my studio at one time so please bring only your immediate family to your family studio session. A Max of 2 adults are allowed to come to my studio for your ordering appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
Meagan Paige Photography - Calgary and Surrounding Area Photographer Meagan Paige Photography offers a wide range of photography services including Boudoir, Newborn, Maternity, Family, Business Branding and so much more! ______________________________________________ About Me: Hi there, I am Meagan Paige!! I am the one answering all the emails, posting on social media, and taking all your lovely photos. I have been doing photography for about 5 years. Everyone I know says I was born in the wrong era. I absolutely love anything vintage especially Vintage Cameras! When I am not taking photos I am out buying more props for my future sessions or of course spending time with my amazing boyfriend and crazy puppies! Family is incredibly important to me and I cherish every moment I spend with my parents and sister! I love capturing the moment and making memories last forever. This website is my way of showing what I am capable of and how much photography means to me. I post new photoshoots as soon as I can in hopes to keep my website new and exciting! I am more than welcome to branch out of my comfort zone and try something new, so if you don't see the certain style you are looking for message me and we can work something out. I am always for learning new tricks and techniques. I hope you enjoy my work and have a fantastic day! XOXO ________________________________________________ Facebook www.facebook.com/meaganpaigesphotography Instagram www.instagram.com/calgary.photography Instagram www.instagram.com/calgary.boudoir Twitter www.twitter.com/meaganpphoto Pinterest www.pinterest.ca/Meaganpaige17/ #babyboy #babysfirstdays #newbornphotography #newbornphotographer #newbornsessions #newbornboy #calgaryarea#nwcalgary #calgaryphotography #calgaryphotographer #northcalgary #calgarynewborns #MeaganPaigephotography#homephotostudio #newbornphotography #professionalnewbornphotographer #calgarynewbornphotographer