CALGARY NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER - MEAGAN PAIGE PHOTOGRAPHY
1. How many years have you been working as a newborn photographer and approximately how many babies have you handled up to this point?
I have been doing photography for about 6 years now and in that time I have photographed around 200 babies.
2. Have you received any newborn-specific posing training and with whom did you train?
I have taken TONS of Online Training from well-known photographers as well as in-person workshops that focus on newborn photography and safety. I have also done newborn safety training with APNPI.
3. What are the safety practices you have in place in your studio specifically geared towards the newborn client?
You can see all the covid precautions I am taking in my studio at this link:
4. Will my newborn be supported by human hands in all upright positions as well as any poses requiring suspension?
For all upright poses, your newborn will be supported the whole time and then the images will be combined in photoshop to achieve the end result you see below. Newborn safety is one of the things I am passionate about so I make sure your baby is spotted and safe in every single pose that we do.
5. Do you work with an assistant or provide spotters at your newborn sessions? If not, will you allow me to spot my baby during a session?
I do not currently have an assistant, however, if I ever need your baby to be spotted for any pose, I will ask you to come to sit beside me and keep your hands on your baby until I tell you otherwise.
6. What will happen in the case of illness, your own or otherwise?
In order to keep my clients safe during these crazy times, if anyone (myself included) has any symptoms of covid or is currently sick, we will need to reschedule your session. There is no extra fee or penalty for rescheduling.
7. Can you point me towards online resources from which I can learn about safe practices when photographing newborns?
Yes of course. APNPI has a great post with all these details: https://apnpi.com/newborn_safety/
8. Are you a member of an organization or association directly servicing newborn photographers and their educational needs?
Yes, I am a member of APNPI which is an accredited professional newborn organization.
9. Have you won any awards for your photos?
Yes, I have entered many contests which have resulted in a couple of photos winning. You can see these photos below:
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW OR EMAIL ME AT INFO@MEAGANPHOTO.COM
Hi there, I am Meagan Paige!! I am the one answering all the emails, posting on social media, and taking all your lovely photos. I have been doing photography for about 5 years. Everyone I know says I was born in the wrong era. I absolutely love anything vintage especially Vintage Cameras! When I am not taking photos I am out buying more props for my future sessions or of course spending time with my amazing boyfriend and crazy puppies! Family is incredibly important to me and I cherish every moment I spend with my parents and sister! I love capturing the moment and making memories last forever. This website is my way of showing what I am capable of and how much photography means to me. I post new photoshoots as soon as I can in hopes to keep my website new and exciting! I am more than welcome to branch out of my comfort zone and try something new, so if you don't see the certain style you are looking for message me and we can work something out. I am always for learning new tricks and techniques. I hope you enjoy my work and have a fantastic day! XOXO
#babyboy #babysfirstdays #newbornphotography #newbornphotographer #newbornsessions #newbornboy #calgaryarea #nwcalgary #calgaryphotography #calgaryphotographer #northcalgary #calgarynewborns #MeaganPaigephotography #homephotostudio #newbornphotography #professionalnewbornphotographer #calgarynewbornphotographer